Copy all files to the "Modules" folder of the DVBDream.
PowerVU Plugin is an standalone emulator for DVB-Viewer-Pro and DVB-Dream. Copy all files to the "Plugins" folder of the DVB Players
Fix of network part and x64Net version. Optimization of DVB EPG.
Fix of ratio and M3U import.
ALTDVB non-official PowerVU supported version. PowerVU.ini update.
April 2015 Transponder lists for ProgDVB all.list file.
C-Band, Ku-Band Linear, Ku-Band Circular sorted DVBs/s2 transponder lists for 160 satellite.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a best free audio and video player for Windows.
Before uninstall the old version. This is Nightly version using Lav filters (0.64.0.32).
This version has many fixes and additions. Most notable additions: HEVC support, HTTP streaming, MadVR support, transcoding for streaming and recording. Basic client/server possibilities using http or udp.
- Scanner update would mark MIS entries with other ID incorrectly lost.
- RF scan would not take into account other defined LNB's for the current satellite and incorrect LNB limits might be set also when blindscanning.
- Some modifications to bda.dev tbs and autodetection code, might detect specific tbs devices (also tbs 6983) better now (thanks to steven).
- Updated streamreader.dll to 184.108.40.2060
- For a full Readme.txt
[0.2.1.1239] Added multistream & PLS support for TBS 5925, 6925 and
6983 cards (the direct hwcontrol mode in TBS.ini must be disabled (0)).
[0.2.0.21] Fix Pinnacle 4xxe support (Technotrend BDA).
- Max. Symbol Rate limit is now higher.
- Now DD doesnt cache EPG while recording, to prevent record problems & some crashes.
- Bug fixes.
Update Turksat 4A 42e Channel List for DVBViewer
Update Turksat 4A 42e Channel List for ProgDVB
Update Turksat 4A 42e Channel List for SmartDVB
Update Turksat 4A 42e Channel List for DVBDream
Update Turksat 4A 42e Channel List for ALTDVB
ALTDVB official non-public latest version.
Bug fixed when using hight fonts and editing key fixed.
- Ultra HD (UHD) / 4K / HEVC / H265 channels are supported now.
- Several bug fixes.
- Added support for new TBS cards 6221 dvbc, 6285 dvbc, 5810 isdb-t, 5820 isdb-t, 6983 dvb-s2.
- Added UHD/4K channel list filter option (to easily find/see UHD channels after a scan. Just press CTRL+L keys for filter options).
- Most of HEVC/H.265 codecs are not mature enough, since this is a new format. LAV & Cyberlink codecs seem to work fine on DVB Dream if you have a robust CPU/GPU power. (Try to enable LAV filter hardware acceleration).
- Added automatic signal polarity detection to the audio receiver plugin.
- Removed the lowest sampling frequency from the audio receiver plugin, since it was too low.
- Improved compatability of the IRMan plugin with various hardware.
- Changed the process priorty to just high, instead of realtime.
- Fixed COM leaking in various plugins that use it.
- Added a new plugin for IR-tiny receivers.
IZIoscam is software for managing Oscam on Windows. Has the goal to help novice users (and advanced too) to use Oscam quickly and edit configuration file through GUI (graphical interface).
Fixed: other minor bug.
SmartDVB Channel lister is a tool that allows you to create a fresh channel list (including favorites) based on kingofsat.net datas (for now, some of other sat sites maybe added in next versions) in a short time. It will also fix your plugin problems in SmartDVB.
* To use it, you just have to set your satellites (and/or your equipment (diseqc, positioner etc.)) in SmartDVB (Frequencies > Add/Edit Frequency) before you run the program. To install plugins also, press Ctrl (the right side one!) + K in the components page.
* To use channel logos, download and extract logo pack into the directory where the EXE is located. (The logo pack includes 9.164 channel logos of 32 European satellites!) The program will match and copy logos into the related folder during detecting channels.
* If you want to use logos with your channel list only, run the EXE with -matchlogos command line switch.
* Allsats txt satellite name length increased, should be possible up to 128 ch now.
* udp station change with VLC might operate better now.
* dvbsky/benustar diseqc support to bda dev.
* Option to bda dev device settings to enable pls/mis, by default PLS/MIS is disabled for tbs devices.
* netup diseqc interfaces (untested).
* sometimes smart filter > video decoder PIP connection issues with some codecs (ffdshow/ms dtv). Still needs to be tested well.
Tab bitmap graphics (graphics with possible skin like smartosd, same 'images' folder method)
Fixed: Some graph timeshift issues
Some issues with smartosd up/down remote/kb keys which did not navigate station list. Also 'ok' should now tune current selected station at those station lists.
Scanner sync update from satfeeds failed
Volume float exception which occurred sometimes
Station update with blindscanner now's done per satellite (could cause heap problems sometimes)
Header didn't show correct with blindscanner also some memory leaks there
Windows 8 compatibility issue when switched to fullscreen mode with quick ratio alteration
Non-transparent logo's were not shown correct
Mpeg record audio sync/distortion issues were reported
More dvb title process errors at some stations, let me know if you still encounter errors with stations with this Respect
Exception process, now some report requests when caught exceptions occur (without app exit, before these exceptions could get unnoticed but might cause difficult to locate issues later)
Some more corrections to mpeg recs.
MPC-BE (aka Media Player Classic Home Cinema - Black Edition) is a light-weight media player that supports all common video, audio and image file formats available.
Support for subtitles in XSUB format (DiVX subtitles);
For the 10.9 version, the updates are:
MPC–HC to version 220.127.116.11, LAV Filters to version 0.63-21, Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.9.4, madVR to version 0.87.11, GraphStudioNext to version 0.7.0.432, Icaros to version 2.2.7 b3.
Prog Finder Simple and completely free the utility capable considerably to help with adjustment of the Satellite dish or Terristeral antenna.
What's New; Important fixes.
Prog Guide - Small, simple and completely free the utility for viewing of XmlTV or JTV Guide files.
1. Comfortable display of a Guide with 3 various styles.
2. Viewing of XmlTV and JTV formats, including zip and gzip of archives.
3. Export to xmltv and html.
4. Zoom, search, support of several languages and other necessary service.
FLYCCCAM is a special window under the user agreement CCCAM shared plug-ins, and this free version only support one accounts. Stopped development of the program, but a good alternative fast and simple.
- Unicable support added (works only on TBS cards for now)
- CI/CAM support for AverMedia (not tested, please confirm)
- Support for NetUP devices (Diseqc & I, not tested)
- BDA device error code:14 bug fixed which happens on some devices
- Initial installation dialog supports more languages now (Turkish,Greek,Chinese,Arabic,Ukranian,Farsi)
- A few bugs in scheduler fixed
- Arabic epg bug fix
- Snapshot crash bug fixed
- LNB Power Off/On support added (in File menu, works only on TBS and Compro devices for now)
Serial RS232 Sharing Tis-Mode Protocol, Simple SSSP PC-Sat: UDP HDVB
Supported protocols: Client/Server Gbox CCcam
- (partial) support for DreCrypt EMMs.
- EMM PIDs associated to ECM PIDs.
- an option has been added to display all the other EMM PIDs.
- "EMMCAID" option has been extended, in order to include an optional EMM PID.
- bug fix for the non correct display of indexed nodes.
- Hadu is considered back as a 2.1.4 version client by default.
- display of the "Server Infos" window has been optimized.
- support for the new CCCam commands introduced in CCCam version 2.2.0 or above.
- support for the OSCAM Partner handle, and its Node SID assignment/rejection feature.
- Two new features have been added: a list of ECM PIDs used (i.e. ECM PIDs cache; see "Hadu-Cache.txt" file), and a list of manual ECM PIDs (see "Hadu-Manual.txt" file).
- support for Nagra Tiger EMMs.
- TID and SID for the current channel are displayed into the "Monitor" window.
- an option has been added when providers/ChIDs used within CCCam messages are rejected by the server.
- usual minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Play QuickTime movies that are embedded in webpages. Download HD QuickTime trailers (using the included MOV Download Tool)
- QuickTime base components [version 18.104.22.168]
- Enabled support for embedded mp4/m4a files
- Fixed configuration option at end of installation
- Now shows a warning when an incompatible version of Apple Application Support is detected
Bug fix for the non correct display of indexed nodes (when the list of
the nodes is sorted by user)
Support for Nagra Tiger EMMs.
Usual minor bug fixes and enhancements.
TID and SID for the current channel are displayed into the "Monitor" window.
A list of all changes made are detailed in the Readme.txt file.
ACamd cardclient and smartcard use for windows DVB Cards plugin.
- Added Anysee support
- Added FTDI support (smargo)
- Added SoftCsa mode
- Changed When disable PMT or CAT scan, disable cache scan to
- Fixed PMT, missing some HD entries
- Fixed lot of small issues, CCcamN, EMM
- Removed Emubox03, GBoxN, MBoxN
- Same MDAPIFilter.ax v0.0.0.6
- Update ACamdMonitor.exe v0.0.0.3
Shenzhen (Çin) merkezli bir firmanın Prof Revolution S2 7301 adlı DVB-S2 destekli kartını test ediyoruz.
Prof Revolution S2 7301 PCI Card reviews.
CCCam use with Hadu plugin (Video Tutorial)
· SkyStar 2 TV PCI
· SkyStar USB 1.1 & 2.0
· CableStar Combo HD CI
· AirStar 2 PCI
· AirStar USB
· CableStar 2 PCI
released new drivers for the cards. General improvements made.
ALTDVB installation package is ready for use;
+ Channel list updated.
+ vPlug, Hadu, WinCSC updated.
+ WDM support in Windows7 for SkyStar cards added.
+ TT-budget WDM/PCI support.
+ TP list updated.
+ BDA device has been updated.
+ Satellite list updated.
Hauppauge WinTV HVR-(1100/1300/3000/4000)/NOVA-(T-PCI/S-Plus/HD-S2) için Win7 sürücüleri. Drivers Only WHQL XP, Vista(32/64), Win7.
Expanded list of supported CAMs.
Improved addressing of multiple SkyStar HD 2 devices installed in one PC.
ProgDVB, DVBViewer, DVBDream, AltDVB settings for the DiSEqC.
WinTV remote module for DVB Dream v1.7 and higher. Limitations Due to the hardware, I only tested this with the Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S-Plus Classic Remote. Others may shout or may work at all.Feel free to patch the source on your own, if you know what to do. DVBDream remote control module for 1.7 and above. Use the WinTV Nova DVBDream card with remote control.
This is the first review of Europe's leading manufacturer of analog and digital TV card Hauppauge WinTV NOVA HD S2 product review company.
New snapshot by remote
with option to save as bmp or jpeg (vmr9 only).
Add new option for EPG (for altdvb parser). Fixed volume indicator flickering.
Please delete old GoldenOSD.ini.
Added a lot of improved signal detection mechanisms.
To improve usability added a new skin codename "Just". You can compose,
view, modify and control all graphical elements of FastSatfinder.